Architecture&Furniture, Automobile Industries, Household Appliances and Solar Power Industries, etc.
Combination of radiation and assisstant convection heating.
Glass Can Be Tempered:
On-line Low-E Glass, Ultra Clear Glass, Screen Printed Glass, Pattern Glass, Tinted Glass, Clear Glass, etc. Product Introduction
In 2011 LandGlass introduced the Continuous Flat Glass Tempering Equipment to satisfy the increasing demands for tempered glass in the household appliances and solar markets. Because of its design, the equipment guarantees a stable operation and outstanding product quality.Thanks to this leap in quality, our Continuous Flat Glass Tempering Equipment had been installed in the leading international glass processing companies in 2012. AirStreamTM Radiation Heating plays a supportive role during the process. Compressed air is injected into the heating furnace to aid the heating process of the top surface of the glass, which ensures heating uniformity for on-line Low-E glass, and other glass types.
LD-AL AirStreamTM Continuous Flat Glass Tempering Equipment adopts AirStreamTM heating technology. Glass tempered by this tempering equipment is suitable for flat glass for architectures, furniture, household appliances and solar markets. The glass that can be tempered includes: on-line Low-E glass, extra ultra clear glass, screen printed glass, pattern glass, tinted glass, clear glass, etc.
1. Longer heating and tempering sections ensure that glass sheets can be heated to the correct temperature and that it can be tempered and cooled quickly without oscillation.
2. The flexible driving speed control, selects the right speed for each of the stages of the process. The user can choose between logic servo controlled continuous mode or complete continuous mode according to the size of glass sheets.
3. Continuous running blowers ensure energy savings.
4. Glass doesn’t oscillate inside the heating section, what minimizes quality defects such as white haze, scratches, waviness, etc.
5. Continuous tempering technology ensures much higher productivity, suitable for tempering large volumes of flat glass sheets for the architectural, furniture, household appliances, automotive and solar industry markets.
|LD-AL AirStream Continuous Flat Glass Tempering Equipment|
|Types||Max. dimension||Min. dimension||Glass thickness||Productivity (m2//h)||Installed capacity(KVA)|
Productivity is calculated on 4mm clear glass with 100% loadage. Actual productivity is subject to glass types, sizes and loadage. Not all types are listed here due to limited space.
|Company||Xinyi Glass Holdings Limited|
|Company Profile||Xinyi Glass Holdings Limited, a major supplier in the global supply chain, was founded in 1988 and listed on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in February 2005 The group has established six major production bases located in Dongguan, Shenzhen, Jiangmen, Wuhu, Tianjin and Yingkou, with a total area of over 5 million ㎡ and 15,000 employees in 33 branches all around the world. It is specialized in the production of float glass, auto glass, architectural glass and photovoltaic glass and its products have been sold to 100 countries and regions around the globe.|
|Furnace Model||LD-AL AirStream Continuous Flat Glass Tempering Equipment|
|Main Products||Low-iron Patterned Glass（ raw glass sheet, tempered glass sheet） 、 AR photovoltaic Glass、 TCO Glass、 Low -iron Float Glass and so on|